The BEL-1 conductive ionic SEM coating fluid offers a simple and cost-effective alternative for coating non-conductive sample with a conductive surface layer. Instead of using a sputter coater with a precious metal target, the sample needs to be immersed in a diluted conductive SEM coating solution for several minutes.
Features of the BEL-1 conductive ionic SEM coating fluid are:
- Excellent permeability and high electrical conductivity
- Water-soluble and environmentally friendly coating agent for SEM observation
- Compatible with most non-conductive materials and fixed biological samples
- Based on polythiophene conductive polymer
- Conductivity: 250 S/cm
- Efficient in use
- Dilution, immersion and drying procedures can enhance conductivity
- Best results obtained with 1-3kV SEM beam voltage
The BEL-1 conductive ionic SEM coating fluid needs a 10-20x dilution when used. Only prepare the amount which is directly needed and do not store diluted fluids. The sample must be immersed and completely dried afterwards using a blower.
Storage of the BEL-1 conductive ionic SEM coating fluid should be preferably at 4-8 °C, but since it is water based: Do not Freeze.
|BEL-1 Conductive SEM coating fluid, 10ml bottle|