A flexible evaporation and polverization system operating in high vacuum, compatible with a wide variety of applications.
Sample preparation of high level for highly specialized users and professional laboratories.
The DV-502 Thermal Evaporation system evaporates many of the metals and compounds involved in optical coatings, metallization, and electron microscope specimen preparation with no discernible contamination. The DV-502 also offers flexibility with a range of configurations available to meet your needs, including evaporation from a range of sources such as tungsten filaments, wire baskets, foil boats, baffle box heaters as well as carbon rod or yarn accessories.
Capabilities & Features
- High Vacuum Gate Valve for Rapid Cycling
- Diffusion or Turbomolecular Pump Options
- Dedicated Sputtering or Evaporation Capability
- Integrated Thickness Monitors and Controllers
- AC Glow for Sample Cleaning
- Base Vacuum in the 1 x 106 Scale
- 6” (150 mm) Diameter Substrate Size
- Rotary Shadowing for Metals & Carbon
- Metal & Dielectric Films
- Recipe Development
- Small Scale Production
- Forensic Analysis
- Failure Analysis
- Quality Assurance