The Elite T is the next generation EDS system for transmission electron microscopy (TEM) utilizing a fast SDD with state-of-the-art integrated electronics. The unique geometry and powerful quantification routines of the Elite T provide optimized analysis solutions for all TEM applications.
The design of the Elite T EDS System provides an optimized geometry to ensure the best possible performance. Solid angles of greater than 2 steradians (sr) are achievable with the dual detector option for select TEM models, which increases count rates and ensures faster data collection on sensitive samples.
The Elite T detectors are designed specifically not to require the typical protective window in front of the module. This design:
- Improves the light element sensitivity of the detector
- Enhances the mapping speed and light element detection in low concentrations
- Allows flexibility of sensor placement for maximum exposure to the signal
TEAM™ Software Suite allows users to optimize their analysis time and get the best possible data from their sample
- Smart Quant – several powerful quantification routines are implemented in the TEAM™ software
- Smart Track – ensures optimal working conditions on setup
- EXpert ID – revolutionary one-step peak identification program
- Smart Mapping – automatically determines collection time required, and identifies the elements present in the sample
- Smart Drift – monitors and dynamically adjusts parameters to account for drift changes
- Smart Data Management – increases ease of use and provides simple file management