Premium quality Micro-Tec optical lens paper tissue for optical instruments cleaning and EM laboratory applications. Carefully made from new stock to achieve a soft and safe tissue free of mineral and vegetable filler. Lint-free, acid-free, soft but strong tissue which can be used either dry or wet. Useful for many application to protect and clean sensitive surfaces. The Micro-Tec optical lens tissue can be used to replace the Ross lens tissue, which is no longer available. Available in sheets with a size of 100x 150mm (4”x 5”), supplied in booklets with 50 sheets. Sold in packs of 6 booklets with a total of 300 sheets and packs of 30 booklets with a total of 1500 sheets.Available in two sizes:
- Micro-Tec MA54 standard sheets with a size of 100x 150mm (4”x 5”), supplied in booklets with 50 sheets. Sold in packs of 6 booklets with a total of 300 sheets and packs of 30 booklets with a total of 1500 sheets.
- Micro-Tec MA86 large sheets with a size of 150x 200mm (6”x 8”), supplied in booklets with 100 sheets. Sold in packs of 3 booklets with a total of 300 large sheets and packs of 6 booklets with a total of 600 large sheets.
Applications of the Micro-Tec optical lens tissue include:
- Wet or dry leaning of optical microscope lenses and camera lenses
- Cleaning of optical components, electron microscope parts or displays
- Protecting substrate when cutting specimes
- Sorting of delicate parts such as TEM grids
- Wicking of moisture droplets in sample preparation
- Wrapping and protecting delicate parts and optical components
|Micro-Tec MA54 optical lens tissue 100 x 150 mm, booklets of 50 sheets|
|Micro-Tec MA86 optical lens paper 150 x 200 mm, booklets of 100 sheets|