The TEXS HP is a parallel beam spectrometer (PBS) employing capillary optics (replacing the high collection optics (HCO)), which give the spectrometer an energy range from 150 eV to 10 keV (B Kα to Cu Kα). The TEXS is optimized to cover low energy and transition element energies.
- Intuitive and easy to use TEAM™ software.
- Compact spectrometer design for easy installation on standard EDS ports.
- Lightweight – 45 lbs (20.5 kg).
- Standard with five diffractors optimized for any application.
- Fitted with capillary optics to produce an intense parallel X-ray beam.
- Resolves most α/β overlaps of the transition elements.
- Smart Focus routine automatically adjusts the sample height to focus the WDS signal and ensure the optimum performance of the spectrometer.